NO-OX-ID "PWL 600" is a heavy-duty grease type rust preventive designed primarily for hot applications. This versatile coating leaves a thick, dark amber, semi-transparent, non-drying film that is easy to apply and easy to remove. In one coat, NO-OX-ID "PWL 600" gives maximum protection from water, weathering and corrosive atmospheres.
DESCRIPTION - NO-OX-ID PWL-600 Protective Coating is designed and prepared for cold application. The materials used in this coating are all refined and blended with the best known and accepted corrosion inhibitors. NO-OX-ID PWL-600 is non-oxidizing and is not subject to physical or chemical changes. With the use of NO-OX-ID PWL-600
moisture penetration is reduced to a minimum. The use of this coating eliminates the operation of heating kettles and heavy equipment - while providing effective, economical protection.
APPLICATION - Cold applied by hand - using canvas or leather faced glove. Can also be applied by airless spray equipment. NO-OX-ID PWL-600 should be applied at 1/4 inch minimum coating thickness. Before application, steel surface should be clean, dry and free of foreign substances. No primer is required with NO-OX-ID PWL-600.
* NO-OX-ID PWL-600 contains no solvents or fillers.
* Refined base materials, best chemical corrosion inhibitors.
* Minimum moisture penetration.
* No deterioration by oxidation, no change in composition.
* No primer necessary. Strong secure bond with one
* Minimum thickness, less handling.
* Convenience of application, hand applied or airless spray.
* No heating equipment required.
* Pliable, plastic nature retained for indefinite period.
* A conveniently handled coating material for initial coating
and reconditioning work.